Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog Everyday in November (BEDN)

Yesterday I decided to post everyday in November in solidarity of my NaNoWriMo people.  I know a few who are doing it from Twitter, my book blog, and in real life.  I used to write a lot when I was younger but somehow the impulse died out in me which makes me a little sad.  Maybe I will start writing again.  I don't know.  Part of me is intrigued by NaNoWriMo.  Like the idea would be solid for me.  I could write a crappy YA novel in a month, sure.  Would anything ever happen after that?  I don't know.  I'm not driven to write like some people and it has never been a big dream of mine to publish anything fictional.  My dreams tend to lead down the academic hallway.  I'm more of a degree-getter than anything else.  But we all have our things.

Anyway, hopefully this will make up for posting almost nothing in September and October.

No comments:

Post a Comment