Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Randomness about milk

I love Starbucks Via.  I mixed it every  morning with Ovaltine, hot in the winter, cold in the summer.  And it is delicious!  I can't drink regular milk because I'm lactose intolerant but I found Land O'Lakes Dairy Ease which is so great and actually tastes like milk.  I tried Lactaid but it tastes chalky to me.  Bleh!  So I switched to soy which is fine especially the vanilla and the plain light.  But I need the calcium so I stumbled onto the Dairy Ease and decided to give it a try.  We have to buy two milks at my house, one for me and then regular milk for Bub.  But the nice thing about Dairy Ease is that I can cook with it and it doesn't leave an aftertaste like soy.  The bad thing is that I've only found it in one store in my city so far.  But still worth going over there to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment