Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Late night shopping

I failed at posting over the holiday.  To be fair I didn't have my own computer and didn't feel like blogging on my mother-in-law's.  But it was a nice holiday with lots of food and lots of naps.  I went to Toy 'R Us late Thursday night with my sister-in-law.  And it was crazy.  I grossly underestimated the amount of people who would be there.  I don't know why.  But it was a lot.  It only took a 1/2 hour to get into the store, but it was a 2 1/2 hour wait to check out.  I got everything I wanted to get and I've done all my son's shopping.  My sister-in-law wasn't so lucky and couldn't find a couple of things she wanted.  But all in all it was worth it and I would do it again.  Except maybe with a daiquiri in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment