Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A new workout

I've been doing a lot of cardio lately.  I know to lose weight I need to do more aerobic type exercises so I've been working on that.  And last week I barely made it out of bed, much less to excerise so what I did do was all cardio.  That's fine.  I just wish I would have done it for more than 3 days, but sometimes I just can't.

But this week I'm not letting it go.  Monday I tried to do a video I got from the library and it was terrible so I felt like it didn't do so much.  Today I did, I admit a little embarrassed, Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease.  It was actually fun!  Not really very aerobic because I did the warm-up and then the instruction for routine 1 and then the full run through for that routine.  There was a little more standing around then was really good.  But I imagine once I learn both routines I can do the warm-up and then the 2 routines more.  It really was pretty cool and Carmen Electra seems really nice and she does a good job explaining.  It's not a workout that really gets a good sweat up or anything but something fun for when exercising seems like a huge burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment