Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Games of Choice

More fun facts about me:
I like to play video games. I always have since our first Atari, then our first Nintendo console and so on. I, of course, was a big Mario fan so I have always enjoyed RPG-type or platform games. One of my favorite early games was Jersey Devil for the Playstation 1. It was a platform game where you played the character Jersey Devil in his quest to defeat the evil Dr. Knarf. I loved that game!




My sister-in-law, who is almost 9 years younger than I am, always had Sims on her computer and I played that a lot. Like a lot a lot, but our computer at home was so slow I could never load it. Then Sims started coming out for game consoles and it was on. I think I've bought every Sims game for PS2 and beaten them all except for Sims Pets, mostly cause I had a baby right around that time. I also have MySims and MySims Kingdom for Wii and both are super cute and fun. The objective for both is to build objects for the people in the world and make them happy. But each has its own cute world and objectives. I actually beat MySims Kingdom in just a couple of weeks.

My all time favorite(so far) game is Kingdom Hearts. I've played (and beaten) the first one. I bought Chain of Memories for the GBA but didn't beat it. I got into the Reverse/Rebirth part and played about half way through and for some reason put it down and didn't pick it up again. Then I got Kingdom Hearts II for the PS2 and played almost to the end. But I still haven't beaten it. I don't know why. I absolutely LOVED that game! I just have one final battle so I really need to get to one that. Recently I got Re: Chain of Memories for the PS2 for Christmas and started playing that a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping to finish that and then finish KH II afterwards. I found out recently that there are 2 new games coming out, both on handhelds that I don't own! :( One is Kingdom Hearts: 358/2> Days for the DS and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP which is a prequel for the original game. I definetaly planning on getting a DS already so I'll be able to plan that game but I don't know about getting a PSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment