Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Twilight Sweethearts



So today my friend came to my work for a school-related reason but came to visit me in my office since she hadn't seen it yet. Anyway, she generously brought me some Twilight Sweethearts: Forbidden Fruits Flavors. This is my Twitter feed upon opening them up and eating them.

mumford5: I got some Twilight Sweethearts! They are sparkly and smell good!

mumford5: They do not taste good, but they are pretty.

mumford5: I don't know if that is a subtle commentary of Twilight itself or not, but they do sparkle.

mumford5: In fact, they actually taste like perfume.

mumford5: But I appreciate her giving them to me, it was so nice!

When I say that they taste like perfume, I am not kidding. It is a strange sort of taste. The only ones that are okay are the orange ones which I'm told are Orange Obsession (sparkles). The other flavors are Tempting Apple, Passion Fruit (sparkles), and Secret Strawberry. The sparkling ones, much like Edward, don't so much sparkle as kind of shimmer.

Also the box tells me that "The Forbidden Fruit Tastes the Sweetest." So I don't know what that means but there is really nothing that sweet about them. The hearts say things like "I <3 EC" and "Bad Guy" and "With You" and "Forks" as well as "Trust Me" and "Trust You" so yeah, they are very twilighty.

1 comment: