Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last night's dream

So here was my dream from last night. Before all this happened, there was something about a Disney Parade of Stars on TV and Miley Cyrus was riding on an elephant and singing and then my mom told me to go to work or something. So...

I was driving down the highway when I spotted a dead animal on the side of the road. It looked like a cat from far away but when I got close I saw that it was a lion cub. There is a zoo on that road so I was concerned. I got to my parent's property which looked nothing like my parent's real property and parked in this wooded area which apparently was adjacent to where I worked. So I was wearing a skirt and my espadrille wedges (I had a shirt on too). And there was a big rock and the path that went through the rock was overgrown and gross so I went around it and walked through till it became a wooded area and there was a lion doing something. When I saw it I stopped because I was scared but I scared the lion so it ran off. Then I was concerned because I saw a gorilla over by the pond and didn't know if all the animals had escaped the zoo or something. So I got out my cell phone and called animal services. As I was doing this, I kept walking and walked out between two high rises. The lady on the phone understood what I was trying to say and believed me about the lion and the lion cub and the gorilla. So while I was talking to her this guy came up and started trying to talk to me but I waved him away and told him "See this. It is a phone and I am on it. GO AWAY!" so he left. And then Lindsay Lohan, who had apparently saw all this, walked up and told me it was awesome how I got rid of that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment