Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The end of BEDA

So it's the last day of BEDA and I'm sick. Not about the end of BEDA, although I am sad about that, but just sick in general. My husband is convinced I have the swine flu but I think it is just a cold from being run down. I don't sleep enough and every now and then my body breaks down and is like no, you will sleep because I will make you miserable. I came home early yesterday and slept for 4 hours and decided to take today as a day of rest too. I took the little man to daycare so I don't have to mess with him and hopefully not make him sick too.

So anyway the last day of BEDA...I'm actually feeling sad about this. I have enjoyed this experience and I'm glad I decided to take part. Usually I think about doing stuff like this but then don't and regret it. It was fun and I meet some great people through BEDA and found some blogs that I like to follow and my BEDA buddies are great so it was a fun experience.

I managed to blog everyday and I'm proud of that. I have no idea what I talked about, but still I found that it's hard to think of topics for everyday and that some days are better than others. I don't know if I'll keep up the everyday thing but I will definitely being blogging a couple times a week if not more. I've gotten into the habit and that's cool. So thank you to Maureen Johnson and her one off comment on Twitter about blogging everyday in April that became the huge thing called BEDA. It was fun.

2 comments:

  1. *sniffs* <--- not because I'm sick. I'm not. (oh, I hope I didn't just jinx myself!)

    I hope you don't stop blogging b/c BEDA's over. I still plan on stopping by and visiting.

    How else am I to know if you have bird or pig flu or some new contagion they haven't named after an animal next. (Mongoose flu, anyone?)

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make it every single day in April, but I still blogged far more than I would have normally. And I'm glad I got to meet you! I'll definitely keep reading.

    Feel better! Get some rest and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete