Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BEDA (again)

I know it is the 2nd day of the month and so I'm already late to do BEDA (Blog Everyday in April) but I am going to go ahead and give it a try. It's been awhile since I've done it but I usually enjoy doing it. I don't really have a topic for today since I just decided I was going to do this.

Bub has tee ball practice this evening. He didn't play last year with having a new baby around and me not up to dealing with that on top of a newborn. So he is getting back into it. I found out that his two best friends are also on his team and he will be so excited. I hope that works out because the three of them together is a lot to handle. But nothing we can do about it and he will be happy. He got bite a bug in his eye or a bug flew into his eye or something during a nature walk this past weekend and it was swollen and red for a couple of days and now it is just red. It hasn't been hurting for the past few days but then his school called me this afternoon to say that he was complaining that it was hurting. Hmmm, convenient that it just started hurting on his first day back from spring break.


No comments:

Post a Comment