Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

End of BEDA again

So it's the end of April and it was a hell of a month. I managed to blog everyday in April except the first day (April Fool's! (not really)). I always feel proud of myself when I accomplish this. It's not something I'd want to do all the time. Trying to produce content is hard and, while I enjoy writing, I get tired of my own voice. BEDA often times results in at least a few days of less than stellar posts but sometimes I manage to get out some more thoughtful posts as well.  This year I ended doing a picture post on Sundays, something I might keep trying to do. The thing I like about doing BEDA is that it challenges me to find something to write about and sometimes I end up surprising myself.

Writing is something I've always liked doing. I use to write short stories and poems all the time when I was younger but I fell out of the habit and just stopped doing it all together. I honestly admire people who manage to write everyday and ones who can fully flesh out stories and ideas. I don't know if I'm capable of that anymore.

So goodbye once again to BEDA. Maybe next year I'll do it again. Maybe I'll do it again later this year. I did a Blog Everyday in November once. I might do that again. Maybe this November will be less of the cruel month that April has been this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment