Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Back to Book Blogging

I quit book blogging for a year. I just couldn't seem to care with having to take care of a newborn and a kid and reading fell by the wayside. But a year makes a difference because I started up again this year over at The Little Bookworm. But I've changed the way I'm book blogging. There are no more everyday reviews because I have even less time to read everyday than I use to and I don't do challenges anymore. At least not right now. I might do one or two next year for fun. And I've quit commenting so much on other's blogs. That is the only one I really want to change. I just need to find a new reader now that Google Reader is being discontinued. But I feel like if I want others to read what I write I should go out and do that same.

I'm enjoying getting back into it and remembering why I liked it in the first place before it became about book tours and ARCs and publishing everyday. I like the community though. The people are generally nice and very passionate about reading and books. So I am doing my best to provide a little content each week though sometimes it is just a wrap up of the previous week and a "What I'm Reading" feature. And that's ok. I am fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment