Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Favorite game apps for the kids

My son love to play on my phone. So does my daughter but she is more likely to drop it or turn it off. I have a section dedicated on my phone just to games and most of them are his. He loves to play Angry Birds and his favorite one is Star Wars Angry Birds. I assume this is because it combines two of his favorite things. I downloaded Plants vs. Zombies for both of us to play but so far he is the only one playing it. And I got Bad Piggie since he loves Angry Birds.

He use to play with the Talking Giraffe app a lot when he was smaller but I think it doesn't hold as much appeal anymore. But his little sister is starting to like it. Same goes for the coloring app. I also got her a little Fisher Price rhyming app. It only plays "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe" but it is cute. My sister downloaded the best app I've seen so far for Button on her iPad but it's only available on iTunes and not for Android ("Laugh & Learn Shapes & Colors Music Show"). So sad. I'll probaby have to add another page of apps as she grows though. One for him and one for her. Ah, modern day parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment