Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Snow

I was thinking about snow this morning since my brother-in-law and his family who live in Colorado  are having snow days and I'm walking around in short sleeves in 70 degree weather. Growing up in South Louisiana I haven't seen a lot of snow in my lifetime. The most I've seen is when I've gone to Oklahoma to visit family in the winter. When Bub was about 3 or so it snowed in early December. He's seen snow probably about 3 times in his 6 years which is actually a lot for where we live. It's not something I miss though it would be pretty neat to see at Christmas time. I don't like the cold. It's not in my blood. I don't like the heat either but I think it is price you pay for not having to deal with blizzards. I know people who would say the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment