Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

In which I talk even more about baby names

Baby names.  My obsession.  I'm honestly not kidding.  If you look back, I've been talking about this for over a year now.  And it seems everyone on the Internet and multiple people in real life are having babies.  BABIES everywhere, but not for me.  No.  I really wonder what they are going to be naming this children.  Two of my younger cousins choose A names for their girls, Avery and Adalyn, which are cute.  I wouldn't have picked them but it's not my baby and at least they are regular type names.  I know a girl whose is due in about 4 weeks, I think, and she's having a boy who she calls Joey but I don't know if that is a in utero nickname or his actual name.  I suppose I could ask.  And another younger cousins choose Ethan for his boy which is a name that I have always liked.

I'm still all about Calder.  BT is still saying no which I don't like.  I brought up Nathaniel again and BT totally does not remember liking it so I think that is out.  I like it but I'm not super attached to it.  So I don't know.  Charlotte has supplanted Juliet for favorite girl name.  I am so enamored of this name, it's ridiculous.  So I don't know.  There is still plenty of time and even more names I have yet to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment