Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Second {Belated} Blogversary

Once again I failed to acknowledge my blogversary on its actual date (August 7 which is so weird since that is my dad's birthday).  Anyway, here is my acknowledgment.  This blog has never taken a real direction and is very random, much like my inner monologue.  But that's ok.  It's nice to have a place to put things down.  My favorite thing to do is reviews.  I have a whole book blog and it has done reasonably well.  I've done TV shows for this one and really enjoyed doing Lost Thoughts.  Sadly I don't think any other TV shows will be as awesome or thought provoking as Lost.  I miss that show.  But it explains my lack of TV recaps or thought posts.

But I've had this blog for 2 years now and that is a long time for me to committ to a blog especially one with no "theme" or focus.  But happy 2 year to Annie, I think which used to call many many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment