Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last day of BEDA {August edition}

Last day of Blog Everyday in August or BEDA.  This was easier than last time though maybe that's because it wasn't as big without Maureen's presence.  There wasn't a ning or any pressure other than the self-styled kind.  So this was actually kind of fun.  I got to break out my writing chops once again and I think I got a little better.  Finding topics was hard but thanks to some Google I managed to find something to talk about.  All in all, A+ for effort for me!  I did miss the first day though I am much chagrined for that.  But oh well.  I always get really excited and geared up and I'm going to blog everyday for the rest of my life!  But I don't and that's ok as long as I keep it up in general.

1 comment:

  1. Finding topics sucks sometimes... I know that one all too well... I use Stumbleupon.com when I'm stuck! Check it out, it's SUPER convenient!

    ReplyDelete