Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Workouts

Last week I got up at 5:30 am to exercise.  Now if you knew me IRL, then you'd know that 1.  I don't like to get up in the morning and 2. I don't like to exercise.  I set a goal though at the beginning of the year and did really well for the first couple of month and then I slacked off.  And then I recommitted and slacked off.  But last week I decided enough was enough and if I couldn't /wouldn't exercise during the day then I was getting my ass up and working out at the crack of dawn.  And I did!  And I am very proud of myself.  I've done a variety of workouts to find what I like the best.  I have some dance workouts streaming from Netflix that I liked, I got a belly dance workout from the library that I didn't like and I got another one that I did like.  I did a Hula workout this morning that was fun and good for a Monday morning.  I must admit that it isn't too bad getting up.  Once it is light outside at 5:30 on the mornings that BT is still home, I think I will go walk outside.  But the videos are fun and at least I'm up and moving and it makes getting ready easier.  This morning I was even ready 30 minutes early!

No comments:

Post a Comment