Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Today

I signed up the little man for Pee-wee Soccer and I can't wait to see him play.  It will be so cute.  They don't really play a game or anything with the 3 year olds.  It is more to get them use to the idea of soccer and team sports.  Still I think he will like it since he will get to run around with other kids and kick a ball.  It will be good for him and he is happy about it.

We also went swimming and I got to try out my new Lime Ricki swimsuit.  It was really comfortable and I liked it.  I didn't feel exposed like I did in my other ones from Old Navy.  So I'm happy to have a good swimsuit now.


Today is my dad's birthday and we went out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse and it was delicious and we had fun.  Bub fell asleep at my parent's and so he slept over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment